Number of Awards: 4 per academic year
Funding Amount: Up to $500 maximum
Eligibility Criteria and Terms of Award
- You are eligible for CURE awards regardless of your immigration status and FAFSA eligibility status.
- Currently enrolled full-time UO undergraduate student, in a degree granting program and in good academic standing, and must be enrolled during the term in which the emergency funds are requested and will be used.
- Funds will be provided only one time during the student’s academic career at UO.
- Applicant must have a UO faculty member who will serve as a faculty mentor to oversee the progress of the research or creative work supported by the award.
Examples of Appropriate Funding Requests
- Materials, supplies, minor equipment, processing fees, costs associated with use of equipment (such as MRI or SuperComputer time).
- Unanticipated travel cost directly related to research project, such as research sites, field locations, archives or special collections (this award does not apply to conference or meeting travel).
Application Deadline: Rolling