Number of Awards: 10 (5 awards for fall and 5 awards for spring -- 3 spring awards will be designated for NCUR)
Funding Amount: Up to $500 maximum
Eligibility Criteria and Terms of Award
- You are eligible for CURE awards regardless of your immigration status and FAFSA eligibility status.
- Currently enrolled full-time undergraduate student in an academic degree granting program at UO, in good academic standing, and must be enrolled during the term in which the funds are requested.
- For students either presenting or attending a professional event. For those applicants who are attending (and not presenting), a one-page statement of support from a faculty sponsor/mentor is required. Forward this link to faculty.
- Award funds will be transferred to the department of your faculty sponsor to process registration or reimbursement costs for the event.
- Funds will be provided only one time during the student’s academic career at UO.
- The award cannot be applied for post-graduate conference travel for graduating seniors, and must be used while they are enrolled at UO.
- Priority consideration will be given to those applicants who plan to present their work at the UO Undergraduate Research Symposium in the following Spring Term.
Rolling Application Deadline: The standard number of awards for this academic year has been reached. However, additional funding may be available for spring 2023. Applications will be considered on a first-come-first-serve basis, and may not be guaranteed. Click here to access the application.