The Creative Writing – Kidd Program Award recognizes excellent creative work presentations from students currently enrolled in the Walter and Nancy Kidd Creative Writing Workshops. For the creative presentations, students will give a literary reading of their creative work.
2021 AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Amelia Hamerlynck LOI Presentation "Her body was a new and ancient rite': Contemporary Queer and Woman+ Poets Rewriting Ancient Greece"
- Mia Vance Creative Reading "We Make Magnificence: Original Poems for Page and Stage"
- Andrew Barron Creative Reading "One More Thing"
- Emma Snyder LOI Presentation "Confessional Poetry, and the Liberation of the Invisibly Ill Poet"
award specific Eligibility criteria
- Open to current UO undergraduate students who are enrolled in the Kidd Program workshop
Two (2) $150 Awards
- Best Fiction Presentation
- Best Poetry Presentation
Two (2) $100 Honorable Mention Awards
- Fiction Presentation
- Poetry Presentation
Creative Writing Program and Division of Undergraduate Education and Student Success